One-Yard Wonders projects

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Definition of Romance

Let me set the scene. Sunday afternoon and we were out at the farm. Bobo was napping upstairs. Shawn and my mom were watching football. Mazy and I were in the den playing with Legos. Of the 50+ Lego figures we have, only two are female characters. One is a brunette in a sweater and the other a tribal warrior with her hair in a spike on her head with a bone for a headband...

Anyway, I was building a throne and palace setting for the brunette, and Mazy's Star Wars Lego storm troopers were guarding her. I put the female Lego in her throne beside the Storm Troopers.

Mazy said: "Oh great. Now she's going to want them to do romance."

Out of the mouth's of babes. That's right, Mazy! We do want a little romance and you're smart to accept it early in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment