One-Yard Wonders projects

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It's Election Day!

Go vote!

We voted by absentee this year, which isn't very fun, but our lifestyle is one that careens out of control at a moment's notice and I was afraid we might not make it to the polls tonight after work.

I am excited and dreading the 2010 Election coverage tonight. I think it will be a sad night for the Dems in many places, including Iowa. I am excited to see how my dad's race for Guthrie County supervisor turns out. His opponent spent a lot of money on signs and advertising this year. Dad has been him once or maybe twice before, but the Republicans have a big edge on us this year...

In other news, I am making plans for Mazy's 6th birthday party. He wants a big family party like Bo had. So I am searching for a place to hold it. I think it is going to be on Thanksgiving weekend, which isn't very convenient for many people but his cousins Theron, Hudson and Kael will all be in town that weekend and they are the top of his list for must-have guests. So hopefully we'll find a place to hold it and get invitations out this week.

1 comment:

  1. I talked to your Dad early this morning to wish him luck. LOVED his ads, and I'll be you are responsible for them....but missed seeing your boys in photo. Let's see...Mazy's birthday - where would be a fun place??? You'll think of something cool! Let me hear about your Dad's outcome. Love you

    ReplyDelete