One-Yard Wonders projects

Friday, November 12, 2010

Family Movie Night with Toy Story 3

It's 4:38 p.m. Only 22 minutes until this week is finished. Thank goodness. I've been editing catalog copy all day and my eyes and brain are shot.

Tonight is going to be so fun! It's rainy and cold, and just perfect for Family Movie Night. BOTH boys (well that's the plan anyway) are going to stay up and watch with us. It's the first time Bo will be part of Family Movie Night -- he's typically too tired (or grumpy. Or, let's face it, monstrous!) to join us. But I have high hopes that he will be in the proper mindset tonight. I know he will LOVE the movie. It's my favorite movie of 2010 so far. I cried at the end. It's quite touching.

We're having pizza, cherry pop, popcorn and candy bars! An all-out feast! It's going to be great. Of course, if either of the boys had a TERRIBLE day at school, which is a possibility, we will scale back the plans. But I'm optimistic that this reward motivated them to be little angels today! Or at least better than their usual ornery, stubborn selves.

Tomorrow we'll head to Nevada after art class. I'm going to the craft show with Shawn's mom and sisters, and then I'm going to start working on my niece Theron's Christmas presents. I'm making her the cutest corduroy jumper with a matching one of her new doll that she's getting. (Did I already tell you this in a past blog? Probably.) I'm also making a really cool bag that she can carry the doll in. And if time allows, I might make the doll some pajamas and other clothes.

I haven't sewn clothing for a long, long time. It's going to be interesting... Have a great weekend, everybody! Heidi and Mom -- enjoy your weekend together!!! I'm so glad Heidi is getting some company!

No comments:

Post a Comment