One-Yard Wonders projects

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Happy Birthday, Sis!


Happy birthday Heidi! I will always remember your birthdays that we celebrated at the Guthrie County Fair. Having cake in trailers and in the pig barn and cow barn and hearing it broadcast over the loudspeaker. Those days seem like a loooonnnngg time ago!

Anyway, hope you had a great first birthday in Kansas!

I'm off to get some cash and then head to the I-Cubs game. We have an absolutely beautiful night for it -- I'm really looking forward to it! Oh, and Toy Story 3 was fabulous! We watched it at the IMAX last night and that was some experience. Wow. Expensive, but worth it once in awhile. Afterward, we took Mazy to the new Principal River Walk bridge, or whatever it's called. That was really fun. It's a very cool bridge. I think I have deemed it Bo-proof, but only if I have another adult with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment