In other news:
- Shawn bought us a new TV -- a flatscreen, a first for us. It's pretty big, like 39-inches and so thin compared to our last one! He also got a new sound system to replace the behemoth speakers and receive he's had since his college days. This is just a nifty long thin rectangle that sits on the top shelf of our entertainment unit. It's far from Violet's reach, another plus.
- Mazy begins his February school break on Thursday. If you think I have a long vacation coming, his is even longer! He's out beginning on Feb. 7 and doesn't go back until the 19th! Monday, the 18th, is a holiday. It's not only my 37th birthday but President's Day as well. :) It's pretty sweet that I get my birthday off from work this year.
- Violet turned 10 months old. Two day ago. We forgot it! Jeez, how lame is that. Our last baby and we forget to celebrate her monthly milestones. She is a dear though. Just a sweet, sassy little ball of red-haired joy! Lately, her new trick is singing. It's quite a change from her screeching. She actually changes octaves and sings different notes. It's very cute.
- Did I tell you Shawn finally replaced his broken computer? I haven't used it yet but I know it is very fancy and techy. He ordered all the parts and built it himself and installed everything on it. He's very computery.
- And since I've talked about everyone else, I should say something about my Sugar Bear -- Bo. He picked out new shoes on Sunday -- bright red ones! They're cool. I like them! We also found out on Sunday that "Sugar Bear" is a character on that awful Honey Boo Boo show. I have not watched it, but my cousin told me that's the dad's name or something. Ugh. I may have to change Bo's nickname. But he gave himself this nickname and I love it when he comes up and says, "Want some sugar from your Sugar Bear?" And then kisses me on the cheek. So sweet!
Good night, all!