One-Yard Wonders projects

Friday, January 28, 2011

Sunshine and Blue Skies

Hello sunshine! We've missed you. Wherever you went on your vacation, it was much too long. All of Iowa was glad to see you today, and you brought such pretty blue skies with you. I hope you stick around for a few days.

Movie night is about to begin so I will keep this short. Exciting news today -- I had an email from Laughing Cow company that I had won their weekly sweepstakes on blogher.com, which I entered in late December! I won a $100 Visa gift card!!! Isn't that awesome! I am so excited! I'm going to use the money to buy fabric for my 50 sewing projects this year. So your future presents just got much cooler!!

Speaking of projects, I'm hoping to finish one tonight after the movie. Here's a sneak peek of the fabric I used:


Finally, I received phone calls tonight from two soon-to-be May fathers -- cousin Cody and bro Troy. Both are delightful. Truly, they are. And I am busy creating gifts for their May babies.

Movies ready, gotta run!

No comments:

Post a Comment