One-Yard Wonders projects

Thursday, December 23, 2010

A Christmas Story by Mazian, Age 6

December 8 -- it was my birthday. Seventeen days away, then it was Christmas. We hung our stockings. Our stockings were full of treats -- gumballs and chocolate bars with sugarplums. Santa came down our chimney. (Do we have a chimney?) (Mama: No.) We didn't have a chimney. So he came in the door. He had a giant bag full of presents. I thought there was Lego Star Wars in the bag. When it was morning, I went to my mama's bedroom. I said, "Wake up! It's present time!" My mama Keesia woke up right when I said it. Bobo was awake, too. And Shawn was awake too. We got our picture taken before we opened our presents. Keesia got a new computer and she got a new bracelet with crystals on it. Shawn got the Lego video game, Lego Indiana Jones, and the Lego game, Lego Star Wars. Bobo got a dinosaur quilt and he got the movie, Dinosaur. Finally, it was my turn to open my presents. I got General Grievous's ship and I got the Lego Star Wars set with Darth Vader. It was awesome. I got more. I had Plo Koon's Jedi Ship. It had R7-D4 and I also got the Droid Battle Ship. And I got the Echo Base. That was all I got. We went to check if he ate all the cookies. We went over there and on the dish we saw a message. And it said: Merrrrryyy Christmas, Mazian!!!!!

Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment